Choosing the Right Flat Roofing Contractor
At times when your flat roof is leaking or on the verge of falling apart, stay calm and be patient. You want to find a trusted and qualified commercial roofer to perform the repairs or replacement. It is always better to get the job done right the first time.
- We have been in the commercial and industrial roofing industry since 1999 and have accumulated over 15 years of flat roofing experience
- We specialize in the installation, repair and replacement of multiple flat roof types (BUR, TPO, PVC, EPDM, Modified Bitumen)
- We have serviced thousands of roofs all across the Greater Toronto Area.
- Our flat roof technicians are fully trained and certified to service your flat roof.
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured
- We use only the best materials for our projects that offer warranties that last up to a lifetime.
- We stand behind our workmanship with a 7 to 10 year leak-free warranty
- We offer 24 Hour Emergency Flat Roofing Services
- We are a leader and innovator in the Toronto roofing industry, being the first to combine thermal imaging and flat roofing to locate and eliminate flat roof leaks and moisture problems
- We offer simple and affordable flat roofing solutions.
- We help our clients achieve lasting value through quality flat roofing
Your roof is one of the most important investments and elements of a building, so finding a specialist is essential. Call 416-999-7663 to schedule an appointment with a flat roof specialist and to discuss your needs.
For all commercial property owners, replacing a flat roof will become a reality sooner or later. Today, storms are increasingly wreaking havoc on flat roofs and many commercial and industrial property owners are often setting aside the idea of a flat roof replacement until it is too late. Avoid letting this occurrence become a reality for you and the people under the roof.
It is always best to seek advice from a professional prior to taking any action. A thorough flat roof inspection must always be completed in order to accurately assess the damage. This allows a contractor to gauge the amount of work and material needed for the specific job and provide flat roofing solutions your budget. Ultimately, your flat roofing budget is what determines the options that will be available to you. Short term solutions to repair any flat roof leaks allow commercial property owners to start setting aside funds for when a full replacement is truly needed. Take the time to assess how much you want to invest in your flat roof now, in order to save later.
Choosing the Right Flat Roofing System
As a commercial property owner, it is essential that you know the basics of commercial roofing systems before you make the right decisions.
Depending on the location of the building and region it resides in, there are optimal flat roofing systems that provide advantages in cost-effectiveness and efficiency. For example, cool roofing systems such as PVC and TPO, perform better and provide a better return of investment in energy savings in warm weather regions. Modified Bitumen roofing systems provide better resilience in colder weather (sleet, hail, snow, high winds, etc.) and can handle high and low temperature extremes.
When selecting a roofing system, be wary that installing an inexpensive, low quality flat roofing system will initially cost less to install, but at the expense of issues you will face later on such as troublesome flat roof leak repair, leading to no money saved. Cheap roofs offered by lower-priced competitors will also have a short life expectancy even with ongoing maintenance. The best alternative: a reasonably priced high quality flat roof replacement that will last and comes with a warranty.
For free consultation on your flat roofing system, contact us today! Call 416-999-7663 to speak to a live representative.
Choosing Your Commercial Roofing Contractor – Part 2