24/7 Emergency Flat Roofing Services
Weather, 14 September
Toronto Weather

High: +22° Low: +13°

Humidity: 66%

Wind: WNW - 16 KPH

roof scan.ca

Flat Roof Repair - PVC Roofing

PVC Flat Roofing Toronto

PVC Roofing Membranes - Singly Ply

PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) roofing is another popular choice for commercial applications. Flexible, durable, with little seams or joints and with quick and simple installation. PVC roofing is also chemical resistant making it excellent for applications for restaurants or other sites where grease or chemicals would otherwise eat away the membrane over time. Available in reflective colours as well, PVC Roofing is often times toted as the best roofing material available.

PVC meets all applicable building codes. PVC membranes also meet the cool roofing requirements of EnergyStar®, Green Globes™, and LEED®.

PVC is one of the most durable waterproofing options. It is a product that has proven it can serve its purpose for a longer period of time without need for replacement. This type of roofing also has an established end-of-life recycling program that converts the old membrane back into roofing membrane products. More in the way of environmentally friendliness, 47% of the PVC resins raw materials are derived from petroleum, less than any other single ply membrane. The remaining 53% are derived from salt.

Industrial PVC Roof Repairs Mississauga

PVC Roof Repairs & Maintenance

With proper maintenance and quality repairs, a PVC roof can exceed its life expectancy. It is a durable roofing material but as with anything or anyone, age can make you wither! This type of roofing system can develop leaks from seams or debris could puncture the membrane. Something as simple as the type of equipment used when installing rooftop equipment could damage the membrane so professional PVC roof maintenance is crucial.

Before proceeding with repairs, ensure your finances are being spent wisely. Ask for a roof inspection that includes a thermal scan of your roof. This is also known as infrared scanning. This technology will allow you to locate the exact areas of your roof that have been breached that are allowing leaks. There should be no guessing when repairing your roof.

When repairing there are opportunities to make sure you are adding to the life expectancy of your roof. You can apply a white roof coating for reflectivity so it deflects heat rays rather than absorbs them. Experienced contractors will apply a waterproof coating at every attachment point and seam.

PVC Roofing TorontoPVC does have a tendency to form blisters. During a repair those would be removed and the spots sealed. Any damaged seams are repaired with a very strong polyester fiber reinforced polyurethane material. This reinforcing is also applied to flashing and around any roof penetrations, such as stacks or HVAC. If the fasteners are raised, they are re-installed and then reinforced.

As long as your roof is still at a stage to be repaired rather than replaced there is a very significant difference in the cost between extending the life of a roof and having it replaced.

If you have a PVC roof in need of repair or would like a professional inspection completed, call us. We have the experience and equipment to provide you with lasting repairs which we stand behind with a warranty.

If you think your PVC roof is damaged beyond repair the first step to determining if a pvc roof replacement or re-roof is required is an complete flat roof inspection.

We do not want to promote any certain roofing material over another because the location of your roof and its surrounding environment are key factors in choosing a roofing system. Also, your available building finances must be taken into consideration. Some companies choose to invest in a more cost effective roof and then a maintenance program to extend the life of the roof while others choose to spend more on the roof and a more spread out maintenance plan. Call us to discuss which roofing system is right for you.

If you are not sure what type of roof you have, or if you are in need of TPO roof repairs, give us a call.

We service all types of flat roofing systems:

Choosing us to perform your commercial flat roof repairs is the right decision. We value our clients and believe in 100% customer satisfaction. We provide 7 year leak free, product and labor warranty. Stop waiting and repair your roof today!

Latest News & Posts

Commercial Industrial RoofingRoof Scan.ca Acquired by Roof Maintenance.ca In a push to provide the Greater Toronto Area with the highest quality commercial and industrial flat roofing services available, Roof Maintenance.ca has acquired ownership of infrared flat roof inspection expert and industrial roofing contractor Roof Scan.ca. This unification of companies will create the most effective commercial and industrial roofing services the Greater Toronto Area [...] Read more