Flat roof in need of replacement?
Installing an inexpensive, low quality roof will initially cost you less to install but when the expense from the continuous issues you will have is added in there is no money saved. A cheap roof will also have a short life expectancy even with ongoing maintenance and to have a roof that will only last 10 years is not acceptable or cost effective. The best alternative: a reasonably priced high quality flat roof replacement that will last and comes with a warranty. Or, depending on the state of your roof, a re-roof is a very viable option instead.
Replacing your flat roof will generally be your last resort. You have completely finished the life expectancy of your roof, helped it along with repairs but it’s not lasting anymore. The insulation will be damaged through to the decking. A re-roof is an option when your membrane just needs replacing and your insulation is still good or just has spot issues. A re-roof is a good option for improving the value of your home as well.
If you are unsure about the state of your roof, ask a few simple straightforward questions:
- Is your roof having regular leaks?
- Is your roof leaking after every rain or snow?
- Are the costs of roof repairs rising?
- Is customer or staff safety becoming a concern?
- Would you like to increase the value of your company property?
Even if you are asking these questions due to the state of your roof, it does not mean your roof is on its last legs. An infrared scan by a RoofScan.ca can determine the extent of your flat roof damage and tell you for certain if a replacement is your only option.
We repair all types of flat roofing systems!
- TPO Roofing Systems (Thermoplastic Polyolefin)
- EPDM Roofing Systems (Ethylene propylene diene monomer)
- BUR Roofing Systems (Built Up Roofing)
- Modified BitumenRoofing Systems
- PVC Roofing Systems (Polyvinyl Chloride)