Industrial & Commercial Roofing - Toronto Mississauga
Welcome to Roof Maintenance Canada - Commercial & Industrial Roofing. We are Toronto flat roofing contractors who specialize in leak-free commercial and industrial flat roofing systems. We provide a full range of flat roofing services including leak investigation, flat roof leak repairs, flat roof recoveries, flat roof replacement and new installations. As a specialty commercial roofing contractor we stand behind our workmanship with a 7 year leak free warranty. We also provide 24 Hour Emergency flat roofing services because you never know what a rainy day could bring.
We strive to provide our customers and clients with the highest quality flat roofing products and services available within the Greater Toronto Area (Toronto, North York, Markham, Mississauga, Milton, Vaughan and surrounding areas). With our technology, experience, knowledge and expertise, we are able to offer simple, affordable and innovative roofing solutions. We are the one source for all your roofing needs.
A note to building owners:
The key to avoiding many roofing headaches is regular inspection and maintenance. Our infrared thermal imaging and nuclear moisture detection technology gives us the ability to locate sub-surface moisture that is invisible during typical walk-on inspections, bringing potential problems to light. We are able to determine the exact areas of your flat roof that are compromised and are in need of service. During winter it is important to inspect flat roofs after heavy snowfall, particularly during a thaw since ice or snow could be blocking drains causing a build-up of water. Checking the condition of the roofing material (EPDM, TPO, MOD-BIT, PVC, BUR) is vital to preventing flat roof leaks and extending the service life of your flat roof.
Services We Provide:
- 24 Hour On-Call Emergency Flat Roofing and Disaster Response
- Expert Leak Investigation and Flat Roof Leak Repairs, Recoveries and Replacements
- Thorough 21-Point Visual Roof Inspection and Infrared Roof Scans
- Detailed Written Reports that include:
- An assessment of the condition of the flat roofing membrane, flashing, caulking, insulation, sealants, expansion joints, skylights, ventilation, drainage systems and any previous problem areas
- Photos and Thermograms (Still Infrared Photos) of all damage
- Scope of work and a written estimate which will allow for proper budgeting for the implementation of all necessary flat roof repairs or entire flat roof replacement
For more information on our commercial and industrial roofing services, contact a Roof Maintenance.ca specialist today .
Commercial Roofing Articles
- Warning signs your roof needs a roof repair A flat roof gives many warning signs that a flat roof leak is on its way. Deteriorating or damaged flashing, open membrane seams, ponding, mold, or rotting are all signs that you may end up with a flat roof leak.
- What type of flat roofing system do you have? There are many different types of flat roofs. Flat roofs are grouped into TPO, EPDM, Built-Up Roofing (Tar & Gravel), Modified Bitumen, and PVC.
- Do you have a pitch pocket? Roof Maintenance.ca offers pitch pocket repair, installation and replacement services.
- Poor ventilation can cause severe damage to your flat roof. It is easy to overlook the effect ventilation can have on your roof because rain is generally the main source of leaks but ventilation can cause many problems if it is not installed properly. Mold can grow, rust can form, condensation can create leaks, and frost can enter the building. Check your ventilation.
- Understanding roofing terms and roofing materials. Whether you are requesting estimates, looking for a flat roof repair in Toronto or Mississauga, looking for a roof inspection or just want some roofing information, it always helps if you know what you are talking about. This listing will help you understand common roofing terms used in the GTA.
- Skylights, add some brightness Installing a new skylight can contribute in energy savings and create an enjoyable atmosphere. More and more often, businesses are finding that natural light actually improves mood and increases productivity. We not only install skylights but we repair and maintain them as well.
- 24 Hour Emergency Roofing Services At Roof Maintenance.ca we have the experience to deal with bad weather. In 2009 we were working around the clock assisting the victims of the Vaughan and Woodbridge tornadoes.
- Finding the right commercial roofing contractor and understanding your contract. Your flat roof is an important asset and it should last many, many years. When looking for flat roofing services in Toronto, you need to know what the terms and options should be.